Aleks George Srbinoski offers a range of training workshops and company coaching and training solutions.
He currently is presenting a 5 part workshop series at University College London (UCL) students on:
Motivation and Planning
Confidence and Assertiveness
Social Skills and Influence
Happiness, Meaning and Purpose
Organisational workshop and speech titles include:
- 7 Ways to Build Resilience to Personal and Work Related Stress
- How to work less, master your time and double your productivity
- Positive psychology secrets for creating success, happiness and work life balance.
- How to create a highly productive and harmonious team.
- Overcoming workplace bullying and other toxic relationships.
- 10 keys to developing highly personable and persuasive leaders
- The science of achieving meaningful goals
- How to become an influential, charismatic and confident communicator.
(Soon to be updated): Short Videos of Aleks in Action
Psychologist & Professional Speaker reveals Obama confidence secret
For more information, contact us now.